Hillsdale Neighborhood Association
June 6, 2012
Location: St. Barnabas Church (2201) SW Vermont
A G E N D A
7:00 p.m. Opening & approval of agenda: 8 minutes; self-introduction. Approval of previous meeting minutes: 2 minutes
7:10 p.m. Nomination and election of Board Members. 5 minutes
7:15 p.m. Selection of HNA Volunteer of the Year. 10 minutes
7:20 p.m. Ecological impact of backyard habitat program.
Mary Androsner. 10 minutes.
7:30 p.m. Protecting yourself from identity theft.
Officer Browning. 10 minutes.
7:40 p.m. Hilldale Food Cart Pod discussion.
Richard Stein. 30 minutes.
8:10 p.m. HNA Committee Reports (2 minutes each; verbal or written)
· SWNI: Mikal Apenes
· Schools Committee: Michael Reunert
· Transportation Committee: Glenn Bridger
· Hillsdale Alliance: Glenn Bridger
· SW Trails: Don Baack
· Land Use Notices & Issues: Duane Hunting
· Parks: Dan Jenkins
· Hillsdale Business & Professional Association: Richard Garfinkle
· Hillsdale Main Street: Megan Braunsten
8:30 p.m. New Business, Announcements, For the Good of the Order
8:40 p.m. Adjourn