Hillsdale Neighborhood Association Meeting
Wednesday January 6, 2016
St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
A G E N D A
7:00 p.m. Opening, Agenda Review & Approval of December’s Meeting Minutes. Note: Remember to sign-in on the Meeting’s Sign-In Sheet
7:05 p.m. Introductions
7:10 p.m. Treasurer’s Report (Don Baack)
7:15 p.m. Motion: Comprehensive Plan Zoning for Wilson H.S. Property Don Baack, presenter – followed by open discussion & HNA vote.
7:30 p.m. Discussion: “What Can We Do about Homelessness, in helping them meet their residence, nutritional, community, and social needs?” Sheila Fink, Robert Hamilton, and others have had email discussions.
Note: City Bureaus and State Legislators need to join in the discussion.
8:00 p.m. Neighborhood Affairs & Informational Reports
- Schools: Michael Reunert
- Hillsdale Business & Professional Association: Richard Garfinkle
- Transportation & SWNI: Eric Wilhelm & Glenn Bridger
- Hillsdale Alliance: Glenn Bridger & Rick Seifert
- Land Use Notices & Issues: Duane Hunting
- SW Trails & Parks: Don Baack
8:30 p.m. Briefly Review Strategic Planning Topic Ideas:
- Improved transit access (TriMet) and community connectivity.
- Business growth and development of shops and services.
- Neighborhood character and identity enhancements.
- Other topics and betterment ideas – action items.
8:45 p.m. Announcements
9:00 p.m. Adjournment
Note: HNA By-Laws Document (Revised) were adopted last year (11/4/15). Both HNA membership and the Board of Directors ratified and approved them.