BOARD MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
HNA Board of Director’s Meeting
Wednesday February 3, 2016
St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
6:30 p.m. Introductions & Review of Current Officers / Board Members.
(Note: We need to update the HNA Web Site with Current Information)
6:35 p.m. Review List of Proposed New HNA Board Members.
6:40 p.m. Identify Possible 2016 President (#1) and Secretary (#3) positions.
(Note: An option to this might be to set up a rotation basis for Board Members to chair specific Monthly Meetings during the coming year.)
6:45 p.m. New Business: Discuss HNA involvement with the SW Homelessness outcomes from the January 25, 2016 meeting at The Watershed.
6:50 p.m. Collect Ideas on Strategic Planning Topics for HNA Action Plan.
- Land Use & Zoning Topics (sense of place & balance bldg. density).
- Transportation Topics (transit access & connectivity resources).
- Business Growth & Development Topics (community shops/services).
- Urban Design Topics (visual characteristics & quality excellence).
- Community Standards Topics (neighborhood character & identity).
- Equity & Diversity Goal Topics (gentrification/fairness improvements).
- Environment & Recreation Topics (natural features & characteristics).
- Housing Topics (residential character, livability, affordability & density).
- Schools Topics (education & life skills training facilities).
- Parks & Trails Topics (outdoor experiences & pedestrian mobility).
- Other Topics
6:55 p.m. Adjourn (Regular HNA Meeting follows at 7:00 p.m.)
- The Time Lines for various portions of the Comprehensive Plan’s Mixed-Use Zones Project, Residential Infill Project, etc. have been pushed out further into the 2016 calendar year. This provides better coordination with the City Bureau’s reviews, and more times (dates) for public review and comments.