Hillsdale Neighborhood Association Meeting
Wednesday February 3, 2016
St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
7:00 p.m. Opening, Agenda Review & Approval of January’s Meeting Minutes
Note: Remember to sign-in on the Meeting’s Sign-In Sheet, as this is our method to confirm the Hillsdale Neighborhood Association membership.
7:05 p.m. Introductions
7:10 p.m. Teasurer’s Report (Don Baack)
7:15 p.m. Brett Matthews – SWNI Emergency Preparedness Fair Discussion.
7:30 p.m. Presentation – SW Corridor Plan Status Update & Current Schedule:
Matt Bihn (Metro) and Dave Unsworth (TriMet) to deliver a brief update on the SW Corridor Plan and field question during the discussion portion.
8:00 p.m. Neighborhood Affairs & Informational Reports
- Schools: Michael Reunert
- Hillsdale Business & Professional Association: Richard Garfinkle
- Transportation & SWNI: Eric Wilhelm & Glenn Bridger
- Hillsdale Alliance: Glenn Bridger & Rick Seifert
- Land Use Notices & Issues: Duane Hunting
- SW Trails & Parks: Don Baack
8:30 p.m. Briefly Review Strategic Planning Topic Ideas:
- Improved Transit Access (TriMet) and Community Connectivity
- Business Growth and Development of Shops and Services
- Neighborhood Character and Hillsdale Identity Enhancements
- Other topics and betterment ideas – for new HNA Action Plan item
8:45 p.m. Announcements
9:00 p.m. Adjournment
Note: HNA By-Laws Document (Revised) was adopted last year on Nov. 4, 2015.
Both HNA membership and the Board of Directors ratified and approved it.