HNA Board of Director’s Meeting
Wednesday April 6, 2016
St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
6:30 p.m. Introductions & Review of Current Officers / Board Members.
6:35 p.m. Review List of Proposed New HNA Board Members. Identify Possible 2016 President (#1) and Secretary (#3) positions. (Note: An option to this might be to set up a rotation basis for Board Members to chair specific Monthly Meetings during the coming year.) Refer to Updated HNA Board Members List — March 31, 2016
6:40 p.m. Discuss May 4, 2016 Meeting Agenda Topics. Google Fiber-Optic Cable Plan, Hillsdale (Daniel Picken-Jones). Hillsdale Neighborhood Association Newsletter / Article Others (??)
6:50 p.m. Collect Ideas on Strategic Planning Topics for HNA Action Plan. Refer to HNA Board Member Retreat (pending), Date & Place = TBD.
- Land Use & Zoning Topics (sense of place & balance bldg. density).
- Transportation Topics (transit access & connectivity resources).
- Business Growth & Development Topics (community shops/services).
- Urban Design Topics (visual characteristics & quality excellence).
- Community Standards Topics (neighborhood character & identity).
- Equity & Diversity Goal Topics (gentrification/fairness improvements).
- Environment & Recreation Topics (natural features & characteristics).
- Housing Topics (residential character, livability, affordability & density).
- Schools Topics (education & life skills training facilities).
- Parks & Trails Topics (outdoor experiences & pedestrian mobility).
- Other Topics (to be determined as applicable for the community).
7:00 p.m. Adjourn (Regular HNA Meeting follows at 7:00 p.m. or slightly after)
1. MJCC Book sale, Sunday April 3, 2016 pm, 6651 SW Capitol Hwy.
2. BIKETOWN Stations Interactive Map (pdxbikeshare.com).