The City of Portland Bureau of Transportation & Portland State University are pleased to announce the 2017 Portland Traffic and Transportation Class. This interactive Portland State University class, which meets Fall Term, is open to all Portland residents and offers a unique opportunity to learn about the city’s transportation system while working on actual neighborhood projects that affect your community.
You can learn more about the class at: www.portlandoregon.gov/transportation/psuclass
The class is free for Portland residents and we’d like to inform you and your neighbors about this great opportunity. As the Chair/Co-Chair/President of the Hillsdale Neighborhood Association, you are encouraged to sign up for the class if you are interested. In addition, inclusion in your newsletter and/or on an email distribution list or a mention at your next meeting would be most welcomed and appreciated.
Below is a short, bullet-point style description and a narrative.
- Calling all transportation activists – Learn how the city that works, works! And how you can affect change in your neighborhood.
- The Portland Traffic and Transportation Class offers residents the opportunity to learn about the city’s transportation system while working on actual neighborhood projects that affect your community.
- Work with decision and policy-makers, planners, scholars and engineers to get your neighborhood transportation project moving.
- This interactive Portland State University class is open to all Portland residents and full scholarships are available. New for 2017: the course will be live-streamed for participants who might otherwise not be able to attend during class sessions, which meet on the PSU campus.
- Learn more on the website – portlandoregon.gov/transportation/psuclass – or contact Sarah Goforth at 503-823-9863.